Traffic Accidents affect life, spirituality
“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent, but if we can come to terms with the indifference, then our existence as a species can have genuine meaning. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.”
Voting faith in Government
- rigged election
- Voting as a responsibility
- Third Party
The electoral map really was rigged by Republicans after the 2010 census.
Polls – are election polls rigged can they be? Online poll for Justin Bieber, Pitbull.
A restriction-less 2010 poll set up by Faxo.com to pick a destination for Justin Bieber’s “My World” tour saw North Korea steal the top spot…
A Facebook poll launched in the summer of 2012 to sponsor a Pitbull concert at the Walmart franchise sent Pitbull to the most remote Walmart store in the U.S Kodiak, Alaska.
Can poll results affect beliefs
Jason Kandor TV ad
Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Jason Kander released a television ad last month in which he put an AR-15 assault rifle together blindfolded while reciting a script about gun rights. Mr. Kander’s poll numbers soared IMMEDIATELY. Have you ever changed your opinion due to a stunt? Are your beliefs based on first impressions or lasting principles?
Can one’s ability change your beliefs
AT&T wants to merge with Time Warner. Do you care? Does the phone you have affect your decision?
Galluping Polls and Pew Surveys…Are these Big Riggs?
- A restriction-less 2010 poll set up to pick a destination for Justin Bieber’s “My World” tour saw North Korea steal the top spot… A Facebook poll launched in the summer of 2012 to sponsor a Pitbull concert at the Walmart franchise sent Pitbull to the most remote Walmart store in the U.S Kodiak, Alaska. Do you pay attention to online polls? Have you been influenced by them
2. A 2016 Gallup Poll concluded that Utah was the happiest state in the Union based on ranking well-being, work and community. Texas finished 29th. Could you be happier in another state? Job? Community?
3. Another Gallup Poll found that both men and women were most afraid of snakes and least afraid of the dark. But 27% more women were afraid of mice than men. What probable daily encounters do you fear most? What things do other people fear that you do not?
4. Confidence in the church
Since 1975, confidence in the church as a whole has dropped from 68% to 41% in 2016. What factors might have influence this poll?
5. Eleven former presidents of the United States were affiliated with the Episcopal Church. Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln were unaffiliated. Does religious affiliation matter to you? Does it matter to the majority of Americans?